Replant Pairs "Deer" Socks
- The National Forests Foundation in California.
- The State Forests Wildfire Restoration Fund (Santiam Campaign) in Oregon
- The Nisqually Land Trust in Washington.
-now that’s a treeat!
- Super Stretch Unisex Size
- Women's 7-13, Men's 6-13
- 75% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- 18%Polyester 5%Nylon 2%Spandex
- Machine wash, tumble dry low
- Made by craftsman in Japan
These socks feature an elegant deer design, while also contributing to the reforestation of natural environment. Step out in eco-friendly fashion with a timeless design that also gives back.
Made by craftsman in Japan
Heritage of our Craftsmen
Our socks are made by highly-skilled craftsmen of which is the biggest difference between us and mass-produced commercial socks. They’ve crafted socks for more than 100 years and many of our craftsmen come from three generations of sock makers. They are the backbone of our quality.